From North Carolina to Europe to DC, we're the family on the move. With two active boys and an Army husband, we are always on the move...
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Random things....
So tonight as I'm driving in the pouring rain, my mind races with random things... Random things like my Mom, this summer, final good byes, anger, stupid people with no common sense, did I open my mouth too much, my feelings were hurt when, this is the last time I will be in this Walmart parking lot searching for a space to park my car, this will be the last time I see the billboard for the zoo, don't forget, why can't my kids put things away away, will Texas seem more settled now, 3 days in the car, just about everything I bought tonight is sugar.... AND THAT is a lot of thoughts to race through a mind. Sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment