I'm back! I'm back! I'm back! :) Did you miss me??? I thought I would start this week with my Hodgepodge Wednesday! Bear with me if my answers are a little lopsided... I'm still very sleep deprived!
Stop by Joyce's blog and check out other Hodgepodge answers. :)
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I like eggs, as a matter of fact we have breakfast for dinner AT LEAST once a week in our house and the request are that we have eggs and bacon as must haves and then the rest is whatever else. Ha Ha Ha... I prefer my eggs poached almost hard over buttered toast. :)
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
You know, I was just contemplating this yesterday... Does starting the morning out in the low thirties and then finishing the day in the upper 70's Lion vs Lamb??? I just don't know? I can say that the temperatures dropped for March a little because we were seeing upper 70's and 80's from about mid February until the end of the month. So, my answer to this question is... I don't really know???
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure.
Both really... I do not do well with pressure when I have had only a few hours of sleep. I am and my kids are learning this right now. I can usually pop something out relatively quickly when asked to, but under groggy conditions who knows what you might get??? LOL
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us, is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
I am a fan, but alas my school is not contending this year.... Go figure! :( We don't even think we qualified for the Not Invited Tournament (NIT) Sigh... I guess I will cheer for the hubs team then... Go Notre Dame! (Weak cheer)
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Believe it or not, at night especially while I nurse the baby. Weird, I know, but I have to keep my mind going or I would simply would crash right there in the middle of nursing. Truth be known, the night time right before bed has always been my best thinking time.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My blue jeans!!! I love them!! And I FIT in them again!!! Oh blue jeans how I have missed you! I love my Blue Jeans!
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Never! 8) Ha Ha Ha... Yes, I use it and quite often too. Not maliciously or to put someone down, but yes, I use sarcasm. :)
.

1 comment:
welcome back, yes we DID miss you!! congrats on your new little baby and well done getting anything down in your sleep deprived state!! woohoo!
Post a Comment