I am sitting here exhausted from baking a cake all day and wrapping presents and planning the final itty bitty details for baby A's first birthday. I can't beleive she is one year old! Where did the last year go? :) I thought it fitting that we see where the time went and I'd like to share how my little flower has grown over the last 12 months! Maybe we'll see why my postes have been few and far between.
Ahhh... Sweet Baby Girl at 32 weeks gestation. I loved her at first sight!
February 13, 2011... Welcome to our home baby A! What a rough night and way to come into the world, but you are here and we are so glad to finally meet you!
1 month old! What a cutie! (The first few weeks Baby A has limited mobility of her neck because she suffered from minor shoulder displacia during deliver. Poor kid!)
Look at that sweet smile!!! Happy 2 months Baby A!
In May you were 3 months! We bought your very first tutu so you and daddy could be patriotic! :)
June brought our trip to Michigan to introduce you to Grandma and Grandpa. And of course we visited Notre Dame! Go Irish! 4 months
In July, you celebrated 5 months! :)
6 months! It was hot in Texas for August, but you loved going to the pool with the boys!
7 months meant it was football season for the ACC, so we all put on our Red and White from State! :)
8 months... Happy Halloween! :)
9 months in November and we are cheering on the Wolfpack one more time! :)
At 10 months we began our move. You were such a trooper! a month sleeping in a Pack N Play is not fun. :(
11 months... I blinked and you grew up Sweet Girl!
1 week before turning 1 year old! Where did the time go??? I love you Baby A! I can't wait to see what your second year brings!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY A!!!!! We all love you very very much!!!!


1 comment:
She is so cute! No wonder you don't have time to post. Ha ha
Post a Comment