Friday, July 25, 2008

5 for Friday

I know I have been slack! But it's back and here it is!

5 Things YOU CAN'T DO in Texas

1. Try to beat the guys coming off the off ramp. This will certainly end in disaster, and many people will be forced to wait because you were in a hurry. YIELD NEXT TIME DINGBAT!

2. Never tell a Texan they have a Southern accent! THEY DO NOT!

3. Go ahead and steal a breadbox from Walmart... The guy checking receipts has no idea what it is and nods his head! Well, afterwards he asked me what that "thing" was. Umm...

4. Kill a spider... The terancula (okay, it was just a REALLY big spider) I killed would die, so a vacuumed the bad boy up... He crawled back out dilapidated. YUCK!!!!

5. Out run rain you see off in the distance. I did try this with my three year old in tow. We were trying to check our mailbox when I saw the valley below us turn a bit white a sure sign of pelting rain. I tried to out run it... We ended up arriving home soaked! :-) It was fun for sure though!

So there you have it... 5 for Friday... Ya'll come back now, ya hear! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ahhh ... the valuable life lessons leaned in a short time! Just think how much more educated you'll be in a few months :) Those of us still on the East Coast MISS YOU!!!!!