Saturday, January 24, 2009

Your Life

Okay... I stole this from another blogger... As I love her backgrounds and her headers... Thought it was fun and more upbeat than the last blogs... I'm praying for the sun to come out tomorrow. :)

Where were you January 24st....


5 years ago- 28, Had just moved overseas and was what seemed like a zillion miles away from home. We had just arrived by this date in January, so everything was new. We lived in a little row house next to a castle (the count still lives there). We had a cobble stone driveway & it rained... A lot. We had many great adventures though!

10 years ago- 23, Working my first job after college graduation. I have no idea why I decided to live in Durham (the nearest big city) and commute all the way into work each day... I liked my job though.

15 years ago- 18, GRADUATION BABY, fun with friends, parties, and ever patiently waiting for THE letter of acceptance from college. I had gotten many acceptance letters, but we weren't notified by UVA until February.

20 years ago- Jr High, that phase was a pretty quiet phase of my life. So I can't really tell you wait exactly I was doing in January of that year...


Where are ya going?


5 years from now- Oh... If all goes as planned... Maybe (I highly doubt it though) we will be back in NC... Mark will be considering retirement... I will have finished my degree in Nursing & will be working flexible hours there & hopefully I will have started my MSN

10 years from now- I REALLY hope that we will be back in NC! I mean if not in 10, maybe 12... I really hope so! I am hoping to have gotten my MSN by then and will be working in admin in the hospital. And... I will have one child with a driver's license... I am quivering with that thought... And it will be my careful child. :)

15 years from now- Ack! I will have 2 kids in college!!! Oh jeez... Hopefully, leaning more toward most definitely... We will be back in NC. DH should be retired! Oh thank goodness! I will still be working and even though my DH is retired... We will be paying for a Notre Dame education so he will be working too... I know he is thinking the golf course might be nice. :)

20 years from now- Oh my goodness... Both kids outta school or finishing up little details... Relaxing a bit, maybe even downscaling the house to a small beach bungalow off the coast.

25 years from now- Enjoying grandababies... Enjoying our family and relaxing definitely in the beach bungalow!!!

You're it!!

No comments: