Monday, February 2, 2009

Encouraging Words From My Kids

Scenario 1:
70's song playing on the radio, M is singing and dancing...

B says: Look Dad is dancing to Old Daddy music

Sceanrio 2:
In the kitchen pouring milk in cereal, feeling a little sensitive about M leaving and I started to get choked up...

I say to B: What am I going to do? I don't have Grandma to talk to. I don't have Dad to talk to... What am I going to do?

B says: Well, you can't do anything about talking to Grandma. And Daddy is leaving.

I say: So who do I talk to?

B says: Me, duh!

Enough said.

Scenario 3:

We are at the doctor's office and I'm stroking B's hair.

I say: You know you have hair like your grandpa

B says: Yep. 'Cause Grandpa gave it to me.

I say: He did.

B says: Yes, but he messed up. He gave me blond hair instead of red.

Out of the mouths of babes....

No comments: