Thursday, June 4, 2009

Temporary Hiatus

I know I know... I have been hit or miss here alot lately... Right now we are getting ready for school to be out and begin our adventures back East. Stay tuned...

I'm leaving you with some pictures of the last few weeks, and then you'll understand why it has been a little difficult to try to squeeze in a blog. :)

S'mores... For out camping night in





Cubscouts







Awards Assembly C received the highest award in the school district! WE were so suprised and so very proud of our little( ahem... Big Man!)





And of course enjoying a little bit of sunshine :)





Bear with me... I'm hoping to settle into thing in the next few weeks... Stay tuned for my updates on going back to school. I'm so incredibly excited and scared... So check back often. :) And have a fantastic summer!!!!

No comments: