Okay... So the trip and first arrival here were long and a bit emotional, but I'm slowly getting over that I think?! I feel a bit more acomplished now that I've talked with the contractor, met with the roofer, spoke with the lawn man about the overgrown back yard and last but not least... Got a well needed hair cut! :)
I just wish we could hurry up though. I know... I know... I just want to see the finished product before I have to leave and go back to Texas. I'm kinda envious as it will be all new and finished and I will leave. I remember the first remodel we did on this house... How much fun it was to play in the new rooms! Sigh...
On a side note, I know the contractor will be thrilled once my husband joins us for a few weeks... As I couldn't reach the hubby when the tub started filling up with a mucky dirty water so it warranted an 8:30 phone call to the contractor. He reassured me it is sediment and he would next week clean and drain the hot water heater. And that it wasn't much to worry about... Thank goodness! Bless him for being patient! :)
Stay tuned... Next week we have the electrician, plumber and the start the roofing work... Yippee!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment