Thursday, July 16, 2009

Behind...

I know I know... I have been bad. Bear with me... I'm juggling two households of which one is undergoing MAJOR rennovations and I'm in school and the boys... and cubscout camp, and... You get the picture. Phew! I am thoroughly enjoying the beach though... I'm envious of those who are here permanently, and wish I could be here too for more than a few weeks. I think many of you have seen the pictures on FB. What a wonderful busy time we are having... My initial intention was to get the house back into shape and then me second agenda was to let the kids experience what it was like when I was growing up... Of course the neighborhood isn't bussling with kids like it used to. :( But the boys are enjoying romping the backyard and the beach... And of course all of the boats and sailing and the harbor... Yep the museums and the pool... OK, now do you see why I haven't had time to blog? LOL It's been bliss!!!!

I did manage to convince Mark that we need to come home here to retire. :) Well if we don't stay in this house, at least some place with a dock where we can drop a boat and have margaritas by the water. :) I feel free near the sea... Toss your cares to the waves and let the ocean absorb your worries. Lay in the warm sand dunes and stare at the stars... OK by the time Mark retires I really don't want either of my boys laying in any sand dunes... LOL ;-)

So... I can't promise I will write more frequently... I guess the best bet is to wait until we return to our life down South... :) Until then remember to let those you care about know how much you love them and enjoy the time God has given you!

Life is good!!!!

No comments: