From North Carolina to Europe to DC, we're the family on the move. With two active boys and an Army husband, we are always on the move...
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Random Dozen
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
Chimichangas are my FAVORITE... Fried with chicken... Mmm...Mmm... GOOD! :)
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
I procrastinated until late... Ha Ha Ha... My kids try to pull that over on me too, so I guess apples don't fall too far from the tree ! Hee! Hee! Hee!
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
Haverty's, Bullard's (a local store back home), Ashley Furniture is nice too, but they have gotten a little big for their britches that their quality has kinda dropped.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
Only chicken patty and pizza days!!! I still smell the horrible cooked pea smell... Bleck!
5. Is religion a crutch?
Yes, and no... I believe if you live your life like you think God would want you to and pray to Him then NO. If you go to church because it is what you think you should do because what would people say, YES. I have had people preach so much to me over the years... Some of it so eloquently spoken scriptures, but they had no idea what those scriptures really meant to them. Then they would turn around and do something so opposite.... It just amazed me! Then you are using religion as a crutch for something missing in your life.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
FOOTBALL!!!!!
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
No, but I do consider myself blessed! :)
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
Probably A&B... I can never get the lug nuts loose on a tire. :(
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing
Waltz... .I love the grace of it. :)
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
Stuff you will NEVER want to know. :( And I'd rather not talk about it.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally agree with #7.
I don't even know what a lug nut is haha
Ashley Furniture has nice looking stuff but I'm hearing more and more people say the quality is gone down.
I'm really starting to crave Mexican!
Post a Comment