1. What three words would you use to describe 2010?
blessed, busy & thankful
2. If fear were not an issue what is something you'd like to try?
Skydiving. I just think it would be such a rush to just float down from above. I've also seen my husband and several friends try it, and it looks amazing. Unfortunately, I have a new found fear of heights, and the thought scares me a little, but is certainly looks like something neat to try!
3. What do you add to your coffee or tea?
These days I usually add just one packet of Splenda and rely on the taste of the tea. IT gives me heartburn now too, so it isn't something I crave often. When I'm not pregnant I crave good old sugar and a lemon! What can I say? I'm from the South!
4. What historical sporting event would you like to witness?
Ugh... This is so tough because I'm really not a sports fan. I think I would have liked to see NC State play in the hay day of Jimmy V. I know he was not exactly legally recruiting players, but seriously... I think he was just "caught". Or I would have liked to see Kay Yow coach. Hmmm... Life is too short and you should never take advantage!
5. What is one piece of advice you would like to give your sixteen year old self?
You're on the right track and I'm proud of you!
6. Are you a planner or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants?
Oh dear me, I am a planner! I would plan everything if it were possible! Always in control is my motto and it isn't always possible which makes me nervous. I am getting better though. I plan the things I can plan and leave the rest to God on how I should handle those things that just pop up. So far it is working out. :)
7. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2011?
The birth of my baby girl. I am so excited!!! I've blogged so much about this so I will spare you all the details.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I need a good remedy for getting rid of heartburn. I know, eat Tums, but geesh, one can only eat so many tums! Any help out there?

No comments:
Post a Comment