Oh yes!!! We have made it to Wednesday!!! Yippee!!! So I am joining Joyce From This Side of The Pond again this week to share my Hodge Podge Wednesday answers.... I hope she has some toasty questions because I need a little warmth down here in Texas!!!!
1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
Oh, I don't know??? I guess I'd like to be known for both. Does anyone really forge their own path? Not really without the help of others and that is doing your duty. I guess I'd be a mash....
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.
You've caught me on a good week... I really wouldn't want to do any of them over again.
You thought my question was going to be weather related didn't you?
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
Oh YAY!!! I love Hot Cocoa and I LOVE marshmallows! I knew she had to havea warm and toasty question in there tonight!!!
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
I most certainly do. I know it's vain, but I think it makes me look complete rather than a mom that runs around like a chicken with her head cut off. It's bad enough I put my hair up most days. :) Must haves include concealer and blush... Maybe mascara too. :)
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
Both. Can I have both? It's hard to love someone you don't understand, don't you think? I mean you can love someone for their generous actions, but without understanding where that comes from you don't truly know that person well enough to love them as a person. Of course no one completely understands everyone at every given moment. That is what keeps things interesting. We would be boring if our spouses knew every intimate detail about us, right? I think you can't have one without the other or the love isn't really love.
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
I cook with all of them, but cannot say that I have a favorite herb. :(
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
Oh I am a hornet! Be prepared for a fight if you cross my path... I'm kinda a female version of the Incredible Hulk. I'm working on that though... I'm trying NOT to raise my voice or yell, but walk away regroup and then go forward. I can have a sharp tongue though, so it tends to get away from me sometimes, but I have been trying to hold it in and let it out in a more constructive way. I just told a dear friend tonight; when you are a raving lunatic yelling and firing off and the other person is too, nothing gets accomplished. No one hears what the other says and it's wasted energy and time. I have really be working on that. :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'd really like for the sun to come back out and stay awhile, the winds to diminish and the temperatures to warm. It is entirely too cold here in Texas this week!!! And I have witnessed entire too much tumbleweed blowing across the road. BTW, that tumbleweed has to end up somewhere, but where does it end up??? Hmm... I think I'll ponder that while sipping my cocoa with marshmallows.
Have a great week my friends!!!

5 comments:
I'll trade you TX for icy IN today!! Okay?? Wait...the airports closed. Never mind!
Enjoy your cocoa : ) We'll be needing it here today too..it is miserable outside. The roads and driveway look like an absolute skating rink-it's treacherous. Hubs is working from home for the second day in a row...we are so ready for even a taste of spring!
I agree with #8
It's too cold and rainy here in GA
I so see your point of wearing makeup as my mom and grandma would never go without it but I just have never founds glamor in it and thus do not wear it with me what you see is whay you get
I am your new follower find me at Annies Home located at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
I agree it is hard when angry to keep shut-I let my mouth run rampid and then......I am trying to work on this also but very difficult.
Post a Comment