Saturday, August 23, 2008

Family Day at the Range

Okay... We had family day at the range and it was a ton of fun... Minus the blazing heat! The boys really enjoye themselves!!! They climbed the tallest tower to see everything in the land, climbed on Bradleys and sat in the drivers seat of the humvee. Both boys manned the .50 cal and everyone enjoyed pizza and sodas. It was very fun! We even had some excitement as one of our families got lost and we ended up with Division Commander at our Family Day. Poor Company Commander almost had a heart attack! All was good though! :) I'm attaching pictures for you all! I hope you enjoy them!

Love to all of you... My small following! :)








1 comment:

Amber said...

Tell your hubby to SMILE more!!!! I know - career military men and women don't really remember how to smile :)