Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HELP Support Breast Cancer Awareness

Some of you know I am a huge proponent of fighting cancer. I lost my grandmother to breast cancer and my Mom to lung cancer. Cancer is a disease that we need to knock out!

Since moving to TX, I met Amy. Amy lost her sister, Tammy to breast cancer a few years ago. Amy has been a huge inspiration to me and a huge supporter as I helped my Mom transition from life to death. Amy has listen to my cry, held my hand and been a huge support to me. Did I mention she too is part of a mobile army family that has taken her far from home? :)

Amy and Tammy's friend, Julie is climbing to help breast cancer funding. You can check her out here and track her progress here

She is trying to raise money for the Breast Cancer Fund through Climb Against the Odds She has raised almost $3,500, but has set a very aggressive goal of $15,000. Please help her reach her goal... Not just for Tammy and my friend Amy, but for yourself and your children... Raising money to stamp out breast cancer today is making things better for our children tomorrow.

Any amount helps the cause....

Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: