Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

This has been an action packed Spring Break and one I have certainly enjoyed!!! Thank goodness we have had amazing weather (one of the best things about TX). I don't have any pictures from Monday, but we had an amazing dinner with friends... Picture it, three women cooking, kids playing... It really brought meaning to the phrase, "It takes a village..." We cooked, we chatted, we cleaned... It was fun!

On Tuesday, we had a picnic with friends. It was really the best fun we have had in a long time. A is my blond twin... She and I are so much alike. Our kids... Amazing together... Check it out:





Yes, I got into it too... I played follow the leader, chase and I even slid down the slide to a waiting Mom only to her surprise. :)


On Wednesday we started our traditional Spring Break couple of days away... We opted to go to a ranch & had some great fun!!! I HIGHLY recommend it!!!!







We drove a little further and enjoyed a day at the zoo. :)









Hello, Spring! We welcome you tomorrow. :) Hopefully, we will have a fun day tomorrow to wrap up the week. It will be hard to send the boys back to school after such a wonderful week, but hopefully the weather will warm up and stay warm and we'll have more outdoor adventures! :)

No comments: