Saturday, May 2, 2009

5 for Friday... Saturday Edition

Do any of you remember my Five for Fridays... I'm going to try to get back to them... This is where I give you my top 5 for the week. So here it goes.... This is my top 5 wants for Mother's Day!

5. Green Grass than self mows...

Okay, so it may not self mow, but it isn't brown and it doesn't require me to get out in 1 million degree (okay 80 degree heat) and mow it. Oh yes... I know there is the lawn man... Yes, that is more realistic, but if my effort to be more "Eco" as in "Economical" I want someone to invent this lovely low maintenance grass.

4.self cleaning house...


Yes... I'd like something to mechanically go around an pick up all the stuff my kids drag out after I clean up... This includes finger prints on mirrors, changed toilet paper rolls, toys on the floor and crumbs on the table, dishes in the sink, scoop kitty litter (oh wait that isn't kid related, but it's something else I'd like the mechanical thing to do for me).

3. A magic wand...


Enough said!

2. World peace...



This would make my life easier. :) It would proabably put my husband in a really bad mood, but it would make my life a LOT easier. :)

1. MY family...


They drive me nuts, but I'd give anything to have my family all together... The picture only depicts the immediate family, but it extends to so much more... You know who you all are!


Okay, so that is my early Mother's Day (thank you A for correcting me finally as I was spun up I had missed it) 5 for Friday Saturday edition. I promise to do a better job next week and actually getit out on time... Stay tuned...

No comments: