Thursday, May 14, 2009

5 of my favorite things this week!!!!

5. HORSEBACK RIDING! This was amazing... If you know me, you know I have never done this... EVER!!! I was scared to death after watching a kid get kicked by a bull as a small child. I think I will do this most definitely again!!!



4. Get flowers. Oh, this was awesome... My hubby knows me soooooo well, and my in laws were amazing!!! I love you guys so much! MUAH!




3. Celebrate Birthdays at the Bowl O' Rama!!! Amazingly fun with little people!!! Fun was had by all, and I managed to feed, pay shoe rentals, play a game of bowling, eat cake and ice cream all for $30.75.... Oh, that was the total for 7 children!!! Woot Woot!!!




2. Pick strawberries!!! Yummy!!!!




1. Catch up and hang out with some great friends! You know who you are. :) 1<3 my friends!



1 comment: