
You were born... This tiny little person that had been so much of a surprise to Mom and Dad. So much happened the year you were conceived and born. I remember it so vivdly!
We found out we were pregnant with you, dear C on 9/10... I thought you were going to kill me! But after a zillion tests, the pregnancy test came back positive. Dad and I were at a loss for words, but so very excited for you to come into our lives. :) You were my first... My journey to being a Mommy. And here you are this brilliant little person! I am always amazed at what you teach me and how smart you are for your age.
Seven years!!!! This just doesn't seem possible. And I'm not sure why 7 has such a significant impact to me, but suddenly I realized that you aren't this itty bitty person anymore. You are a boy... A boy growing up so fast before my eyes.
I love you so much little C. Daddy said you were my Mother's Day present, and you know what... You are the most wonderful Mother's Day gift EVER! Thank you for always touching my life... For reminding me that sometimes life isn't so serious, and that being young is such a joy! I LOVE YOU!!!!
This is C through the years...
My newest baby... I had no idea how to be a Mom, but I surely loved this little bundle

C at one years old... That was his funny face and at this age he made it regularly! :)

C at two years old

3 yrs old
4 yrs old
5 yrs old Arrr... Maties! :)

6 yrs old

almost 7
1 comment:
We love your little man!!! Give him big birthday hugs and kisses from us!
Post a Comment