Monday, December 28, 2009

Random Dozen



I love this blog. I've done this a few times before. I hope you enjoy the questions and my response, please visit Linda's Blog and enjoy a 2nd cup!

1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
Umm... Yes, being a nursing in training teaches me NOT to share drinks with ANYONE! Bleck!

2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
STRENGTH! I have been through hell and back this year and I made it! AMEN! And I'm ready to have my life partner back! Yippeee!!!

3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? Usually New Year's Day, but this year it is coming down in pieces as we prepare for a HOMECOMING!

4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:Get the house under control... LOL. We are still digging out of out the Christmas mess! :)

5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? It isn't so bad... I celebrate an anniversary, Happy Hearts Day, and it leads to the birthdays of two special little boys! :)

6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? YES!!! Just this year we bought a 55" TV and TV stand. YIKES!

7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? It think it will be quiet and reflective! :)

8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?YOU BET!!! I cannot wait to welcome home the love of my life!!! A thousand Yellow Ribbons around the old oak tree!!!!

9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) Oh... It would be a whole lotta mix... Ha Ha Ha...

10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. Not enough... Being in school full time, having two little boys and being an dutiful Army wife... I have too little time. I know... Sad. :( I hope to be better in 2010!

11. Who runs your household? The kids... No kidding. I think I do, with a little help from my friends these days. :) And hopefully my handsome man!

12. Share one hope/dream for 2010. I hope that Americans realize that we need to make a change. It isn't all about me or you or anyone else... It's about pulling together and helping each other out. It's about recognizing our blessings, because everyday is just that full of little miracles. I pray for the safety of our military and their families. The military life takes a toll on both the soldier and his/ her family. Many get so wrapped up they forget about that. I hope that 2010 is full of smiles and MANY of them! I hope it offers it's challenges, but that they are minimal and manageable. I hope that I finish my Nursing Pre-Req's with all A's again! (I had to put a selfish one in).

2 comments:

Beverlydru said...

Hi there! I popped over for the first time from Linda's and I'm so excited for you that your husband is headed home. Jumpin' for joy!

Joyce said...

I stopped in from Lindas...enjoyed reading your answers....Happy Homecoming and a big thanks for his service to our country...Happy 2010!