Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Found a Dress!!!

I need to give kudos to both my husband and my boys for trekking with me all the way to another city just so I could look for a dress. As posted earlier, my husband's big unit formal is this week! While I'm not over the moon thrilled about going, I am thrilled about getting dressed up fancy and being the charm on my husband's arm for the night. And today... I found it! And a personal shopper too. She was awesome! Of course it is her job to be awesome, but when you are really missing your Mom and your best friend on a dress shopping mission, a personal shopper is just what you need!!!

So I tried on everything imaginable!!! I tried on short and long, pink, green, blue, taupe (I think a yellow one too, bleck!)... I tried on everything in my size. And FINALLY... BINGO! I found the one! I really like it! It's taupe and long with beads the run in a diagonal, and spaghetti straps. I cannot find a picture anywhere of it online and wish I had taken a typical MySpace/ Facebook pose to post so everyone can see before I left it for alterations. I will post a picture of both M and I on Thursday or Friday of the two of us looking fancy though.

I am getting excited... I wonder if I should wear my hair up or down? Ohhh... The next dilemma!!! I found a dress!!!!!!


A blast from the past! This was taken in December 2007 just after Mark completed OCS. Isn't he handsome? I love a man in uniform... Especially my man! :o)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! Glad you found one, can't wait to see pics!
I say up...I love an updo at a spring formal!

Mary said...

Oh, yeah...a man in uniform...or a flightsuit! ;)