Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Fragments

I'm trying to get back into my Friday Fragments, so I'm joining Mrs.4444 at Half Past Kissin' Time and sharing my weekly Fav's!


I do not like artillery shells going off all day and then all night with the impact area so close to my house that every time the guys do a good job my glass in my cabinet say, "Cheers!" This is most irritating when you are already getting up 10 times to go to the bathroom.


I don't know about the Northern people (Sorry Mrs.4444's), but in Texas we should not have 19 degree weather without snow! This week alone, I have counted at least 4 neighbors whose sprinkler system exploded into a geyser of wet icy mess, and they were covered. I wonder if the water company is loving this or hating this? I mean after all they have to turn the water off and then on, but then people have to pay for their messes.

I am 33 weeks pregnant this week and I'm ready to reclaim my body as it was prior to pregnancy. I am tired of backaches and sciatic nerve issues... And of course the SPD flare ups and the glucose checks 4x/ day... I am ready to meet this little one, and yes I know she needs to bake a little more to be healthy, but can't time just speed up a little? Please?


NEVER NEVER NEVER comment on a theological perspective unless you truly want to "Bring it on!" I did that and it didn't fair well for me. :( BUT I am learning (which is what God would like me to do) that everyone views His plans and teachings very differently. And I have my communing with God just like everyone else has theirs. And know I don't practice voodoo or witch craft, so neither one of us was off base... We just had different view points.


On a lighter note, I heard this today while volunteering at my sons' school... "I wonder what is wrong if my daddy comes out wearing something other than shit kickers and ball huggers." Now being 8 month pregnant, I might just have to pee from laughing so hard after I do a double take to make sure I heard that correctly! Life is good!

Have a great week my friends!!!

2 comments:

Kay said...

kids do say the darndest things eh? theological debates are no fun for me, i get too emotionally involved. it can be so rough, i hope you don't feel bruised.

it is so good to see you again! i know how it goes being alone and attempting to find a moment for yourself in any way!! hang in there, we can get through this!!

Jamie said...

It is almost over! Hold on, just a little longer till your sweet girl is in your arms!