Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wooo... I'm taking 10!

I HATE MOVING! I think that phrase should be bold, in the biggest font with blinky lights because I can't emphasize it enough! Ha ha ha... Well, we are a mobile Army family, so moving is practically the name of the game. This time we are moving for 6 months and then we move again. Yeah, really... It's gonna shake down that way. I have to admit, I'm ready for change, but over the last 4 months I have met some amazing people who have really gotten me through some tough times, and I will miss them. Not to mention that I won't get my nursing degree completed before we go, BUT the silver lining is this... I was accepted into UNC, and that is a pretty good deal! So, for the next 6 months I can relax for a bit and then I have to hit the ground running again in the summer. Yay! I still hate moving! So I'm taking 10!

OK... So rant over, let me tell you my story... I posted a picture a few days back with C,B, &A. :) You see, I was trying to get a cute picture of the three of them for our Christmas card (bear with me people if you don't get a card until New Year, I think the packers packed them up. Ha ha ha). The picture I posted was one of the better ones.... You see, Miss A has really come into her own little personality. :) We placed her on a little box so that she wasn't so little sitting next to the boys. Well, this was awesome to her!!!! She tried to jump off it, stand on it, oh and....

 Sample our brother's hair gel... Yep, she really liked to lick his hair gel. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Or she was easily distracted by older brother C's lack of hair gel, and was totally annoyed that he put his arm around her so that she couldn't hop off. :) Thats' my girl though... Not the itty bitty I posted pictured of back in April. She is out in full force! Santa beware!!! This little one is on the move!!!

No comments: