Okay, so I FINALLY took a day to have something all to myself. I arranged the sitter, and made the appointment with my favorite hairdresser. I was set! Okay, so it's been since November since I've gotten my haircut! YIKES! I know! This is a much needed treat!!!!
So I walk in, and was shampooed, and chatted a bit. So, I tell her I want my hair to be just below the shoulders when it's DRY (so take off about 3 inches). Oh... She took off 4 or more inches, and the longest parts just touch above my shoulders! I thought I was going to flip, and you can't take it back after that first snip. :( Don't get my wrong, she didn't give me a buzz cut, and I can still put small hot rollers in my hair, but I miss my longer hair... Sigh... I just thought to myself, Mark would flip if I came home... No super long hair to run his fingers through. :( Guess I'm glad he's still away for awhile as my hair can grow out a bit. :)
Of course, Connor greeted me with a wonderful smile and a "I love your haircut, Mommy." What a great save. Ha Ha Ha... Well, It is warmer and my hair grows... Guess she showed me about waiting 6 months to have my haircut! :)
1 comment:
Good for you!!! A few hours of precious and much-deserved girl time will do wonders for your spirit :) And .. you do have 10-ish weeks still to let that beautiful long mane grow back out for Mr. Man!
Post a Comment