So... I am going HOME! I am pretty excited about this! There is just something about Army that makes me feel at home. Maybe it's because I feel like the work I do benefits my family and my friends' families? I don't know really, but I do know that taking over the Army contract is marvelous to me! Wooo Hooo!
I have learned A LOT from my current position, and I will miss all of the wonderful people I worked with! Especially Janette and Dexter the Dog. They have taught me so much especially about being a military spouse and working in DoD. There are a few things I won't miss.... I won't miss traveling the NCR as there were days I spent most of my time commuting... Sigh...
Alas, I will keep you all posted as I make my transition back home... :) After all, home is where the Army sends us.
No comments:
Post a Comment