Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

OK, I have been MIA for about 2 weeks now, and I am SUPER sorry! It's been a bit of a roller coaster since Mark signed into the unit. He's been home, and away... A really erratic schedule. So erratic it makes making dinner nuts some nights! Sigh...

I have been struggling to find my niche since we've been here. Of course you all know about the dental stuff, and then there were appointments for the boys and alas I was drafted to be part of family support. Err... I probably need that more than I can give. Anyway, it's been meeting after meeting and training... Every week is something, and while it makes the time go by while Mark is gone it makes a crazy evening schedule for the boys. And I am tired too.

Anyway... Look for a great 5 for Friday coming later this week. Big hugs to all of you reading. I miss you all!

I do leave you with a few of my favorite photos!





1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad you are settling in ... slowly! We miss you tons and hope to get out to see you all soon. Give all 3 boys big hugs from us!