Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long overdue post...

Our lives have been crazy over the last few weeks... I am sooo sorry for not being better on here. I will try to schedule more time to maintain this blog because I'm sure I've lost my readers. :(

Last weekend, we did enjoy a day at the farm... Mark is gone for the month of October, so we opted to take the kids early to the pumpkin patch and have some fun. We did have a great time although a warm October (in the upper 80's) just doesn't seem like Fall to me. I like changing leaves and cooler temps. We are still in shorts here, but it appears the leaves are changing. I'm not sure if it's because the temps are cooler now or if it's because we haven't seen rain in over a month. Any how....

Here are the pictures from the farm. Hope you enjoy...







I did enjoy a couple of comments that day... Here is one conversation:

Daddy: B look at the horses
Braedan (petting the horse's nose): Yeah, but becareful petting him. He might be a little skiddish.

Later in the day:

Connor: I want to stuff a scarecrow
Daddy: Okay, let me get a ticket.
We work on the scarecrow and he's finished...
Connor: This thing smells... He is not sitting next to me on the ride home. (folds arms and walks away.)
Mom and Dad sit there wondering where we are going to put this huge straw thing.

Hope you enjoy the pictures... Love and prayers to each of you.

S

No comments: