Friday, October 17, 2008

TDY and A Letter from Home

Well all MArk is gone TDY for the month of October, so I have been sooooo busy! :) Apologize for not posting more often. Between Cubscouts, soccer and FRG I am tapped out many nights... Loving it, but it's a full plate. How many days until 1 November? :)

We did receive a note from home. Hands down I miss our extended family in VA. My neighbors were the best, and by far they were my angels! Maggie, our little neighbor wrote the most fantastic letter to the boys. It's funny because it touched me. She talked about the new neighbors and how they weren't the same as C and B, and a sadness rolled up. I remember the three kids playing most of the day in the vines and trees. I have so many memories of them playing and feel a little sad because we just don't have that here in TX. I know... I know... We need to make new memories, but I miss you guys on the Coast! Remember that! I'm thankful for the blessings you have given us. We all miss you very much!

Yee Haw All!

No comments: