Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween was a pretty good one. Both boys were able to make the trek around the neighborhood and neither one complained about being tired. :) No even slinging 25 pounds of candy seemed to slow them down.

I walked the first hour and Mark (yeah he made it home! Woo Hoo)walked the second hour while I handed out candy. Amazingly I was the cool lady... Ha Ha Ha... I handed out candy to everyone... My only request to the older ones was that they sing a song. Yep, any song they could think of. I heard Happy Birthday in English and Spanish, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and several other songs. The older kids just smiled and broke out into song. They loved it. The younger ones even sang if they heard the older ones sing... I love Halloween!

This year was the best!

No comments: