The Power of a Positive Mom. It's a great book and I have taken away so much! Last night I read about the Women's Pity Party, and how to avoid them. I realized that for the last few days I have been in that Pity Party (and worse, have tried to bring others with me)& today it stops. Today, I put my foot down and let the drama that has crept into my life go. I don't need it, and I don't believe in it so it is time to let it go.
I have offered up prayers for those who feel my life needs more action. I have given God the burden these ladies are feeling and handed them over to Him. I do not know what strifes these ladies are going through, He does, and can help them not me. I have found that when we are hurt we tend to try to bring others with us... Thus the commencement of the pity party.
Well, today it stops. I've made a decision and prayed on it & I feel okay with it. I'm taking a step forward... Not backward and I'm leaving this pity party so I can enjoy other parties and getting to know people. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment