1. Go to the 6th picture folder and pick the 6th picture.
2. Post and wax nostalgic about said picture.
3. Tag some peeps.
So, here goes....

Oh yea!!! This is one of my favorites!!!! This was taken the weekend of Connor's 5th birthday party. My Mom was visiting from Virginia Beach. B was all too unsure about everything, and decided that in the morning sitting on Grandma's lap was the best. :) B looks so young here compared to his rambunctious almost 4 year old self of today. :) Where does the time go? And my Mom looks so healthy here. She had just found out she had lung cancer 3 months prior, but hadn't shared with us. I love you, Mom. We miss you! I'm glad this picture was in the 6th folder and the 6th picture! :)
I am tagging Sarah, Amber, Heather & Melissa. I can't wait to read your blogs, ladies! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment