From North Carolina to Europe to DC, we're the family on the move. With two active boys and an Army husband, we are always on the move...
Monday, February 23, 2009
Diving in...
I'm doing it! I'm diving in! I decided today that I am absolutly going to go to the gym or run on the treadmill EVERYDAY... Well, 4 days on one day off. I kind of fell off the band wagon as this was supposed to happen 4 weeks ago, but if I don't do it now... I never will. So tomorrow I am off to the gym. I'm off to the gym and I'm going to start tracking my food in jouranl too. Woo Hoo! What journal that will be, huh? But seriously... I need to do something for me. Before I met M, Renee can tell you, I used to run. If I was stressed... I ran. Ran for miles until all of the stress was gone. That was 50 pounds ago, and I'm not happy when I look at pictures and my face is round and plump. So tomorrow, I'm going back. I'm gonna hit the gym and try to get back into a lit better shape. :) I won't be 50 pounds lighter, but I'm aiming for 30. :) I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck at the gym! I know you can do it!
Post a Comment