
1. On an average, how often do you splurge and buy something for yourself?
Oh these days I do it pretty liberally. YIKES! I admitted that and M will more than likely read this... I call it shop therapy and well it isn't like I'm buying a new car! :)
2. What is the last creative project you began/finished? Feel free to post a pic of it. OH... IDK... Let's see... Maybe this??? And this is only one itty bitty part of the masterpiece! BTW, we rented he beautiful house by the sea! :)

3. OK, Goldie Locks, do you consider your house too big, too little or juuuust right? I'm happy with it, so just right. :)
4. What is your favorite outdoor chore? Oh painful to say I like to plant flowers!!! And weed them too. I have a knack for it and really like it!
5. If you knew that cigarette smoking was not bad for your health but would be a weight loss tool, would you use it? Why or why not? Oh... This is a tough one! Yes. I mean you could substitute a straw for a cigarette... I believe in diet and exercise, but I really could use the help for the few extra pounds. This is not a nice question!
6. On a road trip, would you rather drive or ride? RIDE!!! I love to look around and explore!
7. What do you consider a trivial pursuit? Like the game? Oh no... I don't know really.
8. So ... how long do you watch a movie or read a book before giving up on it? I don't know really... Just depends on how bad it really got. I like to TRY to give the benefit of the doubt, but hey... You never know???
9. Is there a song that you really love but are embarrassed to admit because it's not cool or it's racy or because it's by Hall and Oates? Oh no here I go... I admit, I like the Wiggles. Okay it is out! I have been know it OCCASIONALLY listen to them without the kids in the car.:-O
10. On a scale of 1-10 (10 = extremely) how spontaneous are you? NOT VERY! Yeah, I'm a planner... Spontaneity is NOT really in my vocabulary!
11. Are you a food and/or beverage snob? I don't think so... I like most food and beverages! :)
12. Who/What are you trying to control in your life? Ha Ha Ha... What can I control??? No seriously.. I'm not really trying to control anything, but manage the balancing act of Life. Kids, husband, school, self, house, chores... Yep. I'm like everyone else... Not really trying to control, just manage!!!
OK OK... I'm addicted to the Random Dozen... I really need to get back to studying!!! Adios for now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment