
OK, so sue me... I am stuck at home with a sick child and it's raining outside. I'm sleep deprived, hungry, and need to be studying for a test I have on Wednesday... So I was surfing the net for recipes and came across this! It looks like fun, so hey, why not try it!!! What a great blog too!!! Hope you are all well!!!
1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
In my bedroom with the surround sound... Some how this reminds me of the movie theater, but I can be in my jammies! :)
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be? Oh course! I'm a planner. I want to make it as easy as possible for my family. My Mom did a really great job putting everything together, and it made it relatively easy for me to find everything and get everything together. I hope I never have to do this anytime soon though!!!!
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Some how I'd like to think I'm a balance of the two, but goodness knows balance is not always available... I think I'm a giver for the most part. I like to give. It makes me feel good. This often leads people to take advantage of me though and then my feelings get hurt especially if I'm unable to give in a way they want me to.
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear? I AM A PLANNER!!! Enough said!!! Right, M???
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly? Ohh... Good question... YIKES! These days many things have been overlooked b/c I have just been plain busy with school, kids and the computer... Let me see... One thing (without be gross. No, I'm kidding)... Hmmm... I'd say the refrigerator handles. Those handles should be cleaned REGULARLY, but I admit... I don't often clean the handles. Did I mention I have boys... Bleck!
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you. American Cancer Society, Fisher House, Wounded Warrior... Yes, that is 3, but these are causes that mean a lot to me
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly? Just plain... I love PB&J on the beach!!! What great memories!
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous? Body language can tell you alot... Also, someone who smiles a lot is either thinking hurry up or yeah... this is uncomfortable.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of tooth brushing and jammies? I have a routine... Whether it is elaborate or not is purely up to the reader... My routine usually consisted of, jammies, tooth brush, kiss kids and say a prayer for them, read my daily devotion (if I have enough time I will check out the recommended verses), say prayers and then lights out! Maybe that is elaborate... It seems like alot!
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog? Ohh.. Yeah... Nope! I like to write my feelings out, but if I think it might really hurt someone, I usually keep it in drafts, but never publish it.
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree? Nope. I think I told my DH I looked like Alyssa Milano... Ha Ha Ha... Hey, I got my catch! :)
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated? This is tough... I'm not good with song titles, but dozens of songs remind me of various people. I think I'd dedicate, " Remember When" by Alan Jackson to my husband. "The Glory of Love" by Bette Midler to my friend Renee.
Okay, you are spared... not more blogging for now... I'm trying to make up for a whole month of nothing... LOL. May you all be having a wonderful day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment