But here I am on October 2nd posting. :) I don't really have anything profound to talk about today so let's do a 5 for Friday... I haven't done one of those in awhile. :) Let's make the theme FALL:
Number 5: This is what I'd like to be seeing at this time of the year. I have to admit our house in VA used to sit up from the lake and we had a beautiful view of the glassy water and the leaves turning. I miss sitting at the computer and looking out to see this: Montclair
Number 4: I don't want to see this any more!!! LOL

or this for that matter:

Okay, so this is okay... I won't show others the yucky that I had to witness... Well it wasn't the brain... It was the sound the brain made when it was removed.
Number 3: I miss this, and wish time would go by faster so that summer would come and we could visit again...

Good friends last a life time! I miss you, Nay!
Number 2: How do you make a smell on a blog??? I love the smell of pumpkin muffins, bread and apple spice!!! Yum!!
Number 1: Life is good!! Of course we should have all be in long sleeves and jackets!!! Ha Ha HA....

HAPPY OCTOBER YA'LL!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment