
I stumbled upon this website via my friend, Jamie's Blog. Mrs4444 writes a blog called Half Past Kissin' Time. I think her blog is marvelous. Maybe it's because I see so much of my Mom and I in her relationship with her mother, or maybe it's because her blogs always make me chuckle or smile. Anyway... Here's to trying something new, and my family's first Friday Fragments.
***My baby started t-ball this week! I can't believe that B is actually old enough to play organized sports. (OK, it is organized, but it is recreational and the kids are still young, so they don't take score and no one is out!) Anyway, B and M have been practicing through out the last few weeks getting ready for the "big" day, and it FINALLY came! I'm sharing a few of my favorite pictures from the first practice.


Isn't this just wonderful!!! I love my boys, and boy does time fly!!! B was just a baby a few days ago, right?!
***This week I have had to take the boys with me on a couple of errands around town. I don't like to do this since they sit in their seats at school all day and when they get home I like for them to play especially with the beautiful weather! But this is the conversation we had on Monday while driving to the vet.
B: C, don't you play soccer.
C: I did when I was younger.
B: I play baseball now. Do you want to play baseball?
C: Nah, I already played soccer, but now I'm too old.
B: Did you graduate?
C: Yeah, I graduated kinda. The season ended and it got dark and cold. That's when you graduate and you grow up.
I promise, I did not laugh openly, but these are the sweet innocent kids that while growing up are still my babies!
*** Oh yeah, does anyone have a dress??? My dear sweet husband decided to ask if I owned a dress... I own several dresses, but not one of the type he wants me to wear to his FORMAL NEXT WEEK! About a month ago, I was told he had duty, so my hopes of being the Belle of the Ball were dashed. No big deal, really.
3 comments:
Best of luck finding a dress. I'm sure you will find something and that you will look lovely.
Tee ball - that's a big step!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Such sweet pictures of t-ball. Oh, such memories!
Glad you found Mrs 4444. She cracks me up, I've been following her for almost 2 yrs now.
Post a Comment