From North Carolina to Europe to DC, we're the family on the move. With two active boys and an Army husband, we are always on the move...
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Friday Fragments
Woo... I have been absent, I know. I had Momma Drama last week and then a doctor's appointment for me which dragged out because of an issue in Labor and Delivery... Anyway... I'm not missing it this week and I'm joining Mrs. 4444 this week at Half Past Kissin' Time. If you read my blog and you haven't been there...Check out this post from her on September 23rd... She is soooo funny!!!
* One of these days I am going to post one of my concepts map for A&P2 just so you an see what takes me 4 hours on the weekend to complete! I keep thinking just keep concepting just keep concepting and magically it will be better... I haven't see that yet!
* Baby #3 is doing well. He/ She is modest and would prefer that all paparazzi leave her alone! That includes all radiologists and OB doctors!
* My youngest (soon to be middle child) is going to make me completely gray by the new year! He decided that he was old enough as long as he had a buddy to walk up to the elementary playground behind our house. When I told him he could do things as long as he had a buddy... I meant cross the street.
* Speaking of street... The above mentioned child went into the garage and donned his dad's road vest for morning PT, then walked down to the school crosswalk and stopped cars. When asked what he was thinking, he replied, "Well the Crossing Guard does it every day, and I AM wearing my crossing guard shirt!" I think my husband was going to come unglued up to that point.... But B did have a point... He was wearing a bright orange vest. Needless to say, he is NOT allowed to go outside for a very long time!
* I am still looking for some great crock pot recipes that I can use that are low carb, but extra yummy. If you have any please please please share them!!!
* I am tired... I need my Mojo back, please... If you find it will you please send back.
Well that is my week!!! I hope yours has been a great one and that the one up and coming is WONDERFUL too! See you next week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I always find great crock pot recipes here: http://familycorner.blogspot.com/
Just click on the "My Slow Cooker Recipes" link at the top of the page.
when you get your mojo, send some to me please, thank you! :)
Happy FF
I bought a slow cooker finally last year, and only used it a handful of times. silly, silly me. I need some recipes too.
Mojo - I haven't had it in so long I don't even know what it is anymore ... ;)
Hey, I lost my Mojo, too!
Visiting late from Friday Fragments- have a great week!
Post a Comment