Like when you say something to spite someone else because you were hurt or when you don't do your homework and you spout off something incorrectly or heaven forbid you tell a lie! Okay, the latter one you almost hope someone chokes on their words... Just saying.
Anyway, I posted in FF that my A&P2 teacher hated me. Well, she doesn't. I braved it out this morning to see her during office hours in hopes that she wouldn't bite my head off or come clean and tell me she really did hate me. It turns out she thinks I'm pretty smart. That is what she said after I walked her through my thought process for a couple of the homework problems. She actually thought I was on the right track and that I am doing the right things to set myself up for being successful in her class. OK, so I almost fell out of my seat and onto the floor! SERIOUSLY!!!! What GREAT news!
Today I am eating crow for the words I spoke on Friday. Maybe the pregnancy has me a little more sensitive than usual, and maybe we shouldn't judge a book by the first 2 chapters. It might get good the further you dive in! I'm hoping so anyway! :) So to all of you who are eating crow... I am at the table with you. Next time.... Can we make it a turkey dinner or pizza??? I'm game! Are you? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment