Friday, April 18, 2008

Funny things

I write this blog from home... My Mom's house really. We are visiting her for Braedan's birthday tomorrow. I love this house... Mark is reading this and looking inquisitively I'm sure. This is the only house I have lived in for more than 2 years! This house is a home. I love it! Anyway...

My Mom has been downsizing lately and reorganizing, so I walked in to my room (well, the boys are in my real room, so I am in the room we call the nursery (the house was built post WWII during the baby boom), and it is rearranged. Weird thing... It gave me flash backs to when I was eight or so. I feel like I've moved back in time. I love this flood of memories! Yippee! I loved being eight! It was a great carefree time! Now, if I can sleep like I'm eight and get up at the crack of dawn like I did when I was eight, tomorrow might be a GREAT day!

Good night!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I;m so glad you made the trip and are enjoying your time together. You'll have to tell me more about the new job! HUGS for all of you and a special big hug and kiss for Birthday B :)