

Which lead to this by mid-afternoon:


This did not look promising for the birthday I had planned for B on Saturday. So, a quick decision lead to this:

An indoor birthday party!!! Well, actually the skies cleared enough to have half indoor and half outdoor party.
I created a Power Ranger Boot Camp Party for the kids... It was really fun!!!
We started by decorating the goody bags... See above, and then moved on to bravery and balance... Watch out B! Don't fall int othose crocidiles!

We moved to the secret evil doers mess and clean up...

I can't beleive the kids actually hurried to clean this mess up??? I'm gonna try this the next time the kids have to clean their rooms.
Then we finally caught up with the evil villans of Disney (Ha, Disney Friends! We know you were trying to destroy our party, but we got you!!!) So we battled the villains with good old fashion stuffed animal knock down!!!

Our next obstacle was outside where a big landslide had hit our town!!! Poor Little People and animals... They were buried in the sand... No fears.... Power Ranger Recruits are here....



Yes, the kids had to find the buried animals, put them in transport and then rush them to the medic aka Mom for help.
And finally... The recruits had to repel the bad villians by launching water bombs which of course enacted a force field...

Finally... We had new Power Rangers!!!



All that hard work led us to CELEBRATE!!!



And in the end, we had this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Baby B! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment