I have these every once in awhile!!! Oh come on... You have to give me points for making it look easy sometimes (btw, I know who you are. Yeah... R, D, M. Do not roll your eyes at me). Really I do work hard and I do beat myself up for a B. I paid out of state for my first undergraduate degree, and now I'm back for version 2.0. I'm allowedto be critical and stress!
Anyway... I did it!! Four A's already in Anatomy!!! GO ME! Seriously, I dreaded this class figuring this is going to be my make it or break it class. I mean after hearing a semester of horror stories I was terrified!!! I still am to be honest with you! I kill myself to make these grades, but really I just keep my eye on the prize. Make it through this one, and you are one down; two down, and three... You get the picture. BUT I am pretty darn proud of myself!!! Not to mention the human body is a completely fascinating thing. To think that God made us so purely balanced, and when you look at the power of certain things that seem so simply made, it is amazing!!
I guess it is just me, but GO ME!!! GO ME!!! GO ME!!!
1 comment:
Wow! Congratulations!
Post a Comment