Please note that it is VERY important to get your 6 month check up at the dentist. Never is there an excuse not to have this done! Trust me! I know!!! I was busy last year and M was away... I never "had time" to schedule that appointment. Well it has caught up to me now!! I have been in the dentist office since February repairing the damages of that poor choice! :( And of course, I am going back today and am worried about what is wrong this time and what the outcome will be! I was prepped for a crown and now it appears that I have cracked yet another part of that tooth some how??? I am so disheartened. I really like my dentist, but I wonder if this tooth is going to saved. :( Ugh!!! How can an advocate for good teeth for her kids be such a horrible example? Send prayers today... I will need them that is for sure!!!
Oh did I mention that I have a TEST today? I have to admit, I really don't feel good about it. I keep telling myself I know enough and that if I don't get the "A" I'm okay. Unfortunately, I am not like that! I HAVE TO GET THE A!!! That's a lot of pressure! :( I think back to my carefree days while I was working on my first degree. I didn't care if I got an A, B or C as long as I passed! Employers don't really care that you have a 4.0. They care about what kind of person you are all the way around. Well, now that I am older... I'm just not carefree enough to not get an A. After all the grade in this class will determine the overall GPA to get into the Nursing Program I want to get into. No pressure... 150 applicants and only 23 are selected! OMG! So now you see the pressure!!!
OK, so life other than the test and the tooth are way okay... The boys are OK, M is okay... I just pray today goes well with the first two! So wish me luck! Add me in your prayers!! Cause here I go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment