Okay, yes I know... Gross! But this is the question I got a few days ago from my dear boys. Why would they ask??? Well you see, C has the duty of keeping the porch swept. After several days of sweeping he kept telling me there was puppy poo in the door way. I was a bit confused???? Until I saw this:
It does look like puppy poop, but we have no puppies around our house?!
The other night, M walked out and said he might have found our culprit. I thought he had found our iguana friend from last week, but he found a rather rotund toad in our doorway.
He was munching on all those brown beetles that seem to magnetize to the porch light during the summer. So I wondered, do frogs poop? I asked this question to M who gave me rolled eyes and said, " Do you think they are different from us? What goes it must come out." You know, I try not to picture anything "Pooping" if I can avoid it. I guess I just never thought about frog's relieving themselves. The next time you walk along the lake or in your yard... Just remember that might not be a little stick floating because apparently frogs poop and so do lizards and you might walking on it. :)
Have a great day!!!

4 comments:
Yup, that is frog poo. I keep finding it IN my garage. Ewwww
Oh my gosh. I never thought about that.
I had never thought about it really. It's just one of those things. On the benefit... I have very few brown beetles anymore! :) Thank you toad!!! :)
lololol!
Post a Comment