I think it is officially time to start counting down until we leave for Hawaii! I am ready for a little bit of a tropical retreat even if it is only for a few days! I'm ready for some green scenery, cool breezes and waves!!!
I did manage to double book this week... I will NOT do that again! Swim lessons in the morning and scout camp in the evenings makes for a long day (even if there is about 4 hours between the two). The boys are enjoying it though! C and B both went off the diving board today! I am so proud of their confidence the last two weeks. Oh, did I mention they did it without their goggles or nose plugs? Such super awesome boys I have!!! Check it out:
This is B... He was ready! C was having a second thought.
These were taken on Tuesday, and by today they were doing it on their own without needing any encouragement! Go coach Shelby!
I think Pharmacology may kill me! Not because of everything you need to know. That I love! But the sheer pace of going through 2-3 chapters a night/ day is very fast pace especially when you are volunteering at cub scout camp! I'm treading water... I think! :)
I have missed M this week. I think we truly under appreciate our significant others when we don't have them with you especially when you are not thinking and double book.... M has been working "in the field" this week so when we did see him it was only passing. :( I really missed my partner in crime this week, and hopefully will get a little time with him this weekend! Maybe even fish (I'll spare you those details, because if you are reading this, you probably already read the blog about the cows and the fishing from last weekend).
Well, that is about all I have. Now to jump off this computer and do a little reading for my Pharm class. Wish me luck and have a great week!

1 comment:
I'm so proud of you, Shannon; you're doing a great job juggling all of this. Great job! :)
Post a Comment