Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fragments


Hurray!!!It's the end of the school year!!! I say this both with glee and sadness as I am in my final 15 minutes of peace, and I probably should be reading my Pharmacology Book and NOT blogging, but hey... 15 minutes is just perfect to reflect, right? :)  So I'm joining Mrs.4444 this week in Friday Fragments... If you get a chance, stop on by and say hello. :)

*** I started my Pharmacology class last night. I think this is the class that might rock my world! I took the pre-test (which I was told to do before even thinking about reading the chapter) and failed... Miserably. NOT a good way to start off a class. :( MY hope is to ROCK the Post test though AND the REAL test in 2 weeks! My saving grace was the math calculations... I must say that at this point I would dose you accurately, but providing you FDA regulations... I would be no so good at. :)

*** C received a year of all A's! I am so proud of that boy!!! He is one smart boy! Of course now M gets to take the boys out and let them pick their "toy." Oh yes, C will get $70 and B gets half. B is only in pre-K so they don't get grades just yet... We will see how this goes...

*** I subbed as a teacher this week. Not bad for not doing it in almost a year. I have always enjoyed teaching and wonder sometimes if God isn't trying to tell me that is where I am supposed to be. Maybe the failed Pharm pre-test was my sign... I hope not. :) It was great fun though!!

*** I'm starting Cross Fit tomorrow. Well I take the Foundations class to learn the moves. I am VERY nervous and very out of shape, but I HAVE TO do something! Walking just isn't cutting it for me and running outside is out with high temps and the the treadmill is boring. I'm hoping while challenging this will be a good thing for me. Even if I will be working out with muscle machines. Hopefully this will make me stronger physically and mentally!

Well, I must go pick up the munchkins... It's about that time. Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! Send a whispered prayer my way as I navigate both scouts, school and summer vacation in the coming days! :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You'll make it! I'll be glad to pick up any slack concerning Scouts that I can, assuming I ever get in the training system ;)
Congrats to C!! Woohoo smart boy!
Good luck with Crossfit. Let me know how it goes.

Mrs4444 said...

You do have a lot on your plate-Good thing your kids are old enough to entertain themselves this summer.

Wow-Subbing in the last week of school--that's really daring!haha

Good luck with the workout!! Have a great weekend :)

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

OH, my, you do have your work cut out for you. My dear friend's daughter just got her Doctorate in Pharmacy and she worked her little self too death to get that degree. But, she says she would do it again, so hang in there! Blessings to you!