I'm joining Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissin' Time in my Friday Fragments. Stop by and visit other Fragmenters because our daily lives are comedy enough!
I have this blasted cold!!! A cold in the summer is no fun. It is also no fun when you are planning a vacation, have two active kids, school work and a million things to do. I refuse medication since antihistamines will make me sleepy (not a bad thing if DH were home to help out). I did take my Vitamin C, and I feel better... I guess it invoked an immune response... Yeah me! :)
Good news on the school front... I got an A on my first Pharmacology test!! I am so glad too, becasue our second test is during the time we are on vacation and I wrote the professor to let her know about it an tooted my own horn a little telling her I was a good student. Nothing like a good A right off the bat to let her know I wasn't lying. I really find this class fascinating. Yes, there are endless drugs to know and understand which goes with what and overdose symptoms, administering, etc. I think it is cool actually, but then again I want to be a nurse... Key word: WANT, so that makes it better.
We are at T-minus less than a week for Hawaii!!! I am both nervous and excited!! Nervous in that I have been sick and there are a million things to to; excited in the fact that it is some place different! Although I am thinking that it might be competing with Malta which was just AWESOME!
I love Vacation Bible School!!! The kids come home every day singing these wonderful songs!!! I can't help but feel the praise in the car! It's a great feeling! :) I find myself singing them with the boys. I have to admit Mrs. H is a wonderful director and music is her specialty... I cannot wait for the closing prayers!! :)
Have a wonderful weekend, Fragmenters!!! Hopefully I will see you next week from a tropical location! ;)

3 comments:
Shannon, your new background is absolutely adorable :)
On the bright side, being sick now means you'll be well by the time you leave!!!
There is nothing like the sweet, sweet sound of our little ones singing...
Oh, Hawaii, you are in for a wonderful treat! It's "heaven on earth." Yes, VBS always evokes the cutest songs and you can't help but sing along. Enjoyed the visit and thanks for stopping by this morning!
Sorry I'm just getting back to your question--it was Fish City Grill. LOVED it. Most of what we ate is not on the regular menu, she tries stuff on us and if we give it a thumbs up she puts it on the "specials". Everything was delicious there.
I also like Ghengis grill over there. YUM.
Post a Comment