I'm participating in this weeks Friday Fragments... Brought you by Mrs. 4444 of Half Past Kissin'Time. Stop by and see what's been goin' on this week in her neck of the woods. ;)
*** You know you were born in the the South when your kids pronounce Coney as Connie. Yep! C looked over at M at dinner one night this week and asked, " Dad, are you really going to eat that 'Connie' dog?" Now, what makes this funny? Well, M is born and raised in the North where EVERYONE knows what a Coney Dog is.... It was hard not to break out in laughter!
*** I took my 3rd test in Pharmacology this week. The last week had been grueling reading two to three chapters a night! That isn't bad when you are reading a History book or Psychology, but do you know how many drugs, interactions, contraindications there are in 16 chapters? I thought my head was gonna spin around and pop off! I was happy to take the test this week! And we didn't have any drama at the testing center! Amen!! All computer networks were up and it was not full!!! Woo Hoo! I take my Final next week! Woo Hoo!!! :) Then 1 month of vacation before Fall semester!
*** The boys finished level 2 swimming lessons this week. We only had one day where we had to hop out of the pool early because of "lightning." I didn't see it, but I guess someone from the weather tower called it in. No biggie though! I am so proud of them! C is ready for Level 3, and B has a few more things to work on before he can move up. Not bad!! Both of my fish made me proud!
*** I started a Cross Stitch project this week. I found this pattern at a local shop and thought I'd try it out. It combines both cross stitch and beading. I LOVE bead work. I added it to my own wedding dress many years ago, and just LOVE glass beads. I finished all of the cross stitch parts and started the beading last night before our lovely cat decided to flip my bead separator sending thousands of tiny beads everywhere! Grrr.... Stay tuned!!!
Well that is about it our way... If you get a chance, I highly recommend you enjoy a "Connie" Dog this weekend! Ha Ha Ha Ha... I hope you all are having a good week!!! Have a great weekend! :)


2 comments:
haha, gotta love living in the south! good luck on your final!
I haven't cross stitched in forever!
So funny about the "Connie dog"!
Post a Comment