I've decided that each Friday I will leave the Five things that are on my mind. Feel free to post...
1. I think my husband is pretty awesome.

2. I need to let things go, and be at peace about it.

3. I think the Memory game and Legos are pretty cool.


4. I want healthy kids! 'Cause a sick child is more stress than the biggest brief to the Boss!
5. I wonder if anyone is reading this???
1. I think my husband is pretty awesome.

2. I need to let things go, and be at peace about it.

3. I think the Memory game and Legos are pretty cool.


4. I want healthy kids! 'Cause a sick child is more stress than the biggest brief to the Boss!
5. I wonder if anyone is reading this???

1 comment:
I do, I do!!!!! That is the BEST picture of Mark and B!!!! And we need to talk about how you find TIME to decorate for Christmas - seriously, it was the weekend before last year and I was scrambling to put up a tree :)
Post a Comment