We had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend! We spent it with my Mom down South which was a lot of fun for all. My favorite part all weekend was when we arrived at my Mom's, it was late and Braedan looks at my Mom and crawls up in her lap and says I'll hold you. Aww... It melted my heart. :)
There were a few hilarious times like Saturday night... Here is the conversation...
Simply Stated number 1
Shannon: I really am very lucky. My boys love each other very much. Braedan, do you love your brother?
Braedan: Yes.
Shannon: Would you trade him in for a new brother?
Slight pause. Connor: Braedan! You're supposed to say NO! You love me remember?
Braedan: Umm... No, I guess I'll keep you.
Simply Stated number 2:
Sunday as we are leaving....
My Mom is sitting in a chair by the door, and Braedan is looking at her with his head cocked funny (like he was looking underneath something).
Mom: What are you looking at Braedan?
Braedan: I'm looking up your nose to see if you have boogers.
Mom: Well, do I?
Braedan: No, but I was just checking.
Braedan exits stage right, and Mom is asking Connor and I if she has boogers... It was hilarious.
So there you have it... Out of the mouths of babes....
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment