Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Ball...

I have to say that the Ball was a lot of fun!!! I have to admit, I like looking "Glam" sometimes. When you live with 3 boys there aren't many frilly pink dresses around. And I think my husband is handsome in his uniform!!! Being a charm on his arm is awesome! ;)

So here are my pictures....


Fancy Toes! :)


I love these ladies! I don't know if I could have made it through a deployment without them. This picture is missing one VERY important person... G! Unfortunately, M midtour PCS'ed and left the unit G's husband is in. This Ball was specific to M's unit. Sigh... It would have been outrageous if she has been there! And Mrs. W... We missed you too, but your husband was awesome helping M out! We both appreciated that! ;)


Partners in crime



Me and the love of my life getting ready to head home! Sigh... Becoming Cinderella was amazing!!!

So there are the few pictures that turned out. :( The camera I used did not like the dimly lit ballroom. There were some beautiful ceremonies and tributes. I wish my pictures had turned out! I can not WAIT until next year!! Okay, so maybe I can... That will mean the guys will be leaving again. :( Do you think I can convince my hubs to wear a suit for a night out on the town??? :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Loved the "specialty toes"! You did a great job picking out the dress! I know exactly what you mean about not having frilly things in a house full of boys...good thing I'm not into frilly!

Mrs4444 said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today. You have a light that shines about you :) It's clear that you love your hubby, and I'm glad you have so much love in your life. I'm sure your mom is happy for you, too. I'd say more, but I don't see your email address here...?