
Joining Mrs. 4444 this week in Friday Fragments... Have a great weekend.
Woo Hoo!!! I made not ONE, but TWO A's in Anatomy this week! SCORE 225 points for me! :) Yes, amazing I know... I have 2 more weeks to go, and I am DONE!!! Then on to summer school, but we aren't looking that far yet!
I LOVE homecomings!!! Yes, I am a sap. I cry even when it isn't my husband coming home! I LOVE the red white and blue and I LOVE seeing a thousand yellow ribbons tied to everything!!! LOVE IT!!! There is just a pride that wells in me!!! (Oh, two of my neighbors came home from overseas. So excited for those families!!! WELCOME HOME GUYS!)
We also said good bye to one of our dear friends today. Spring time often brings PCS (Permanent Change of Station) moves. This is hardest part of being in the military. I hate this part!!! It seems as if you meet people and then boom... They move. I know I will keep up with H and her family... I LOVE Facebook for that fact, but still it is so hard to say good bye to great friends.
I REALLY love Texas in the Spring. Two things... First it's about the only time Texas is really pretty and not dried out yuck! Even the clouds (although dangerous at times) look beautiful in their swirls of gray.

Blue Bonnet fields!!! They are even more brilliant this year!!! I haven't been out in them as many of the fields are surrounded by rag weed which is not a good thing for me!!!

Isn't this AMAZING! Scary Amazing!
I am making tooth pillows for my boys... Do boys use tooth pillows for the tooth fairy??? I'm hoping this aren't too pink, but let's face it... She is a GIRL!
Well, I am off to start dinner... I hope you all are enjoying your week! :) Have fun!!!
3 comments:
My boys had a tooth fairy pillow! But, the good thing about being in the military (my husband is a military brat) is that no matter where you go in the U.S. (or in the world, for that matter!) you may run into someone you know!
And p.s. I love the shot of your son in the field of flowers :)
Tooth fairy pillows must be a relatively new idea, because I never had them for my kids. They would have come in handy.
I am a total sap, too. One of my favorite pics of all time is the one of that sailor kissing the woman (he didn't even know) after WWII(?) Reunions are nice, too :)
At the Relay for Life, I was constantly crying, even though I knew none of the people who were causing it!
Post a Comment